Spectacles no more
I am truly upset. At myself. I broke my specs today. Pure carelessness on my part. And it's not even 6 months' old.
So I've to resort to wearing my contacts all day long for the mean time. Please excuse me if I don't see you because my eyesight 'power' has increased by quite a bit and my contacts' power hasn't caught up. So I'm going around a lil "blind". So you should take this opportunity to play tricks on me. I probably won't even notice it.
What's worse is how I've to start sitting in the front row in class to be able to see the whiteboard. Sheesh.
So I've to resort to wearing my contacts all day long for the mean time. Please excuse me if I don't see you because my eyesight 'power' has increased by quite a bit and my contacts' power hasn't caught up. So I'm going around a lil "blind". So you should take this opportunity to play tricks on me. I probably won't even notice it.
What's worse is how I've to start sitting in the front row in class to be able to see the whiteboard. Sheesh.

Reminds me of when I broke mine just on the first day of an 8-day camp... purely because of my own carelessness as well... heheh... not to worry, sitting in front may do you more good than bad... heheh.. ;-)
(JT)
Posted by
Anonymous |
1:31 AM
Aiyo...how did you survive the camp? =)
it's actually not the sitting in front that I'm worried about, altho that will be terribly difficult since I've to pay attention throughout the entire class since I'll under the watchful eyes of the lecturer.
what's worse is that I'll have to fork out a large sum of money to make a new pair because of my high power and stuff...sigh.
Posted by
Serena |
2:01 AM
Btw, JT stands for? sorry, i'm blur. =)
Posted by
Serena |
2:04 AM
hey gal..u can try my unc..he's and optician..at puchong la..I can bring u there if u wan to..his price, quite reasonable.
Posted by
Anonymous |
3:49 AM
Erm...JT is Justin Timberlake? =p
Posted by
Anonymous |
3:26 PM
but you've always LIKED sitting in front!
Posted by
joyfulglee |
9:57 PM
Post a Comment