« Home | Another short one » | » | On a mission » | Freedom is the song that I sing » | It all boils down to motives » | Dealing with disappointment » | Calculus and me: a no-no. =( » | In-between studying » | 10 seconds » | I-O-U message »

Half-way everything

Haha....this holidays, I've surprised myself more than ever. I've discovered that I'm so "half-way" everything. More than before and that is why today, my room still remains a pig-sty when I remember very clearly telling myself to clean it up, right after my exams.

Right now, the half-way projects are:
-Cleaning my room
-Making cards
-Wrapping presents
-Making cakes
-Reading two different books
-A personal project
-Balancing my accounts
-Replying long overdue emails

Sigh, at this rate, I wonder if I'm ever going to be done! But I guess that's what holidays are for too, don't you think? To get away from deadlines. Just do as I please, at my own pace. But I sure do need to finish up some of them quick before time passes me by.

But yesterday was pretty fun, while chatting on MSN halfway, in the middle of the night, I decided to make a cheesecake for my family. Them being my loved ones are always the guinea pigs. Hehe... So, at 11.30pm, I got out the cake mixer and all the ingredients I needed. The finished product is still in the fridge. My mum got up this morning to ask me when did I make agar-agar.

???

Ok, so maybe I'm a lil rusty in the culinary department. But hey, I am trying! =P

LAUGH OUT LOUD!!! Aagar-agar?? didn't u make the thin layer of that hard substance u usually hv in a cheesecake? or did u just make the cheese? But hey, i always say that if it tastes good, then o problem =)
-u said u'd know who-

i'm a willing guinea pig. bring on the agar-agar, i say!

~ christophe.

Cheese flavored agar agar... Sounds interesting!

very funny....it only looked like agar-agar bcoz i hadn't put on the fruit topping yet.

and yes, NAVEE, there was that biscuit (Digestives, to be accurate) at the bottom. What's a cheesecake without that? my fav part of the cake, actually. =)d

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links