« Home | It all boils down to motives » | Dealing with disappointment » | Calculus and me: a no-no. =( » | In-between studying » | 10 seconds » | I-O-U message » | Eye-opener (Part 2) » | Eye-opener » | Lost without You » | Current Desktop Background »

Freedom is the song that I sing

It is finished!
Holidays, here I come!
Celebrate good times, come on! Da da da dum, it's a celebration....
*spins in circles, laughs, splits in the air, guffaws, hiccups, cheers, claps, screams, squeals, hugs, jiggy here and there, twists, twirls, cartwheels, skips*
You get the picture. I am ECSTATIC!
All my love to everyone on the planet! =P

good to see u in a happy mood after ur disappointment post...=)

It's over! Wheeeeee! Now will you come on MSN?

haha....MSN? i am too lazy for MSN la...really. besides i get back quite late these days due to christmas practices. i am quite an early bird where i normally like to sleep early and wake up early. it's juz how my body works. it's only when I have something due that i attempt to stay up. otherwise, i konk out pretty early normally.

and anony, john? dylan? haha...thanks, anyway.

I wish i can "konk" out early like ya... Keke, but all those assignments have messed with my circadian rhythm completely. Can't sleep before 3 AM nowadays...

awww....now isn't that a pity? you won't get to hear the birds chirping first thing in the morning, the beauty of the sky as it lights up each day... =P

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links