I-O-U message
Dear faithful readers,
Thanks to those who took the time to comment on the last post. I am going to reply to each person's comments and perhaps, summarize the general flow of thoughts. However, as the end of my semester is approaching, my deadlines have finally caught up with me. I have an assignment due every day this coming week. As such, I am unable to attend to the current discussion with careful attention.
Hence, if I can kindly ask you to be patient while I survive the intensity of this week... Hopefully, by the end of this week, I'll be able to have taken some time out to reply to all your comments as well as give a personal fresh insight to the whole matter.
Meanwhile, to those who daren't comment for various personal reasons....I urge you to be bold to speak your mind. After all, no one is here to prove if he/she is more right than the other. More than anything, we'd love to hear you speak....
See y'all soon!
Thanks to those who took the time to comment on the last post. I am going to reply to each person's comments and perhaps, summarize the general flow of thoughts. However, as the end of my semester is approaching, my deadlines have finally caught up with me. I have an assignment due every day this coming week. As such, I am unable to attend to the current discussion with careful attention.
Hence, if I can kindly ask you to be patient while I survive the intensity of this week... Hopefully, by the end of this week, I'll be able to have taken some time out to reply to all your comments as well as give a personal fresh insight to the whole matter.
Meanwhile, to those who daren't comment for various personal reasons....I urge you to be bold to speak your mind. After all, no one is here to prove if he/she is more right than the other. More than anything, we'd love to hear you speak....
See y'all soon!

hey serena, karen here. PY221.
was wondering...
lab report for our research, pass up on wednesday right?
Posted by
Unknown |
10:13 PM
haha...funny that u shud leave me a message here. i didn't do an experiment. i did the project on special kids. my report's due on Weds. not so sure about yours but according to wat i heard from others, we have the same deadline.
Posted by
Serena |
10:31 PM
oh, and next time u can email me: serena.in@gmail.com
I check my email much more often than this site. and reply much more promptly too... =)
Posted by
Serena |
10:32 PM
Post a Comment