« Home | Calculus and me: a no-no. =( » | In-between studying » | 10 seconds » | I-O-U message » | Eye-opener (Part 2) » | Eye-opener » | Lost without You » | Current Desktop Background » | Walkin' in the rain » | Eye Candy »

Dealing with disappointment


It sure isn't easy. Tried all I could but it still hurts.

Perhaps, it's a way of showing me that despite all that I've done and how I've persisted till the very end, sometimes you just gotta accept it.

Sometimes you just need to learn to accept failures.

Sometimes I just need to accept disappointments. After all, they're bound to come some time or another, in life.

Oh well, I'm know that I'll be able to get over it la. It'll probably take awhile, though. Perhaps, in my limited human mind and with all the finite wisdom that I have, it is quite difficult to see and understand that He sees the end. He knows the end. He is already there.

At this point, nothing seems more apt than this verse:

Proverbs 21:31
The horses are prepared for battle, but the victory belongs to the LORD.


I mean, I've really tried all I can. There really is nothing else I can do but simply trust that it'll all turn out ok in the end. That's it. No formulas. No complicated techniques or strategies. But for people like me, sometimes that's just the hardest thing to do, isn't it?

Be thankful. *smilez*

I'll be back to give u a huge hug and kisses very soon.. :)

-u shld know who-

amazingly, just now at christmas practice, the exact reminder came to mind, "Be thankful ALWAYS."

thanks!

You have tried, that's the best part of it...=)

I guess, that's how people feel when they drink too much coffee... XD

Anyway, what's done is done, try to focus on your remaining papers. God always rewards according to labor.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links