In-between studying
Hmm...sorry to those who have been patiently waiting. I will get down to writing that post once I get some serious studying done. After all, finals is in less than 5 days... And I do have a different perspective in mind concerning human sexuality. Just that I need to do some researching first. It's coming, I promise you...my fingers have been itching all week long to write up on my newfound thoughts. Just that, studies do take precedence at this point...
Anyways, here's just a short post to express my heartfelt gratefulness for the superb li'l things in life that make life so wonderful (despite all the slip ups that we make and all the horrid days that we've had with one bad thing happening after another....).
I am thankful for:
Anyways, here's just a short post to express my heartfelt gratefulness for the superb li'l things in life that make life so wonderful (despite all the slip ups that we make and all the horrid days that we've had with one bad thing happening after another....).
I am thankful for:
- Friends who call me up every night to check if I'm asleep when I should be staying up to bury my nose in my textbooks, to wake me up. One particular friend does it without fail every single night.
- Lecturers who have been so gracious to me despite my being irresponsible on certain occasions.
- Parents who shower me with unending love and good food because they know that love nourishes the soul as food does the body.
- Tutees who are absolutely understanding and tolerant of my moodswings due to overwhelming pressure and PMS.
- CG members who still care and persuade me to yumcha despite my countless declines and neglecting them.
- College friends who always cheer me up by dragging me to ice cream dates or 'mushroom soup for the soul' dates.
- Brothers who pretend not to merajuk that I've forgotten their birthdays.
- Friends who never give up on the friendship despite my not replying their emails or SMSes almost immediately.
- A bed to sleep on after a long day's worth of toil and sweat.
- Coffee. =P
-------------------------------------------------------------------
FINALS timetable (for those who asked):
Mon 8-10am Calculus
Tues 12-2pm Business Admin
Wed 12-2pm Intro to Research Methods
Thu 4-6pm World Religions
Fri 8-10am Human Personality
Fri 10.01am FREEDOM!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Absolutely craving for:
- Chocolate fondue
- Tiramisu
- Anything chocolate (a girl's best friend!)

is that a huge hint to me huh dear?!
-laura-
Posted by
Anonymous |
5:42 PM
Post a Comment