« Home | I love the rain » | Anger management » | I can't wait » | Ready, get set, go! » | My Love... » | Malaysian Madness » | The Wonderful 10-Day Plan » | In season » | Nostalgia Night » | Thorough thoughts »
Posted by Serena on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 at 11:49 PM | Permalink
hey i love that car .. i wish i had the money to get it =P
Posted by Anonymous | 11:02 AM
Creative man! I love the ad aka poster..!
Posted by Cmate | 4:45 PM
wow super chunla the concept!whats the event about anyway?-val-
Posted by Anonymous | 6:00 PM
its juz abt the change from old comm to new comm, i think. =)yah, my CF comm very creative ppl. thank God for them. =)
Posted by Serena | 7:09 PM
It's mainly thanks to Amanda... she's been having brilliant ideas...
Posted by Anonymous | 12:11 AM
Post a Comment
hey i love that car ..
i wish i had the money to get it =P
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:02 AM
Creative man! I love the ad aka poster..!
Posted by
Cmate |
4:45 PM
wow super chunla the concept!whats the event about anyway?
-val-
Posted by
Anonymous |
6:00 PM
its juz abt the change from old comm to new comm, i think. =)
yah, my CF comm very creative ppl. thank God for them. =)
Posted by
Serena |
7:09 PM
It's mainly thanks to Amanda... she's been having brilliant ideas...
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:11 AM
Post a Comment