« Home | Addition to the IN clan » | Tick Tick Tick » | Home sweet home sweet home » | Break Time!I'm going off for a short getaway. No I... » | Upward » | Random ramblings » | Post-test » | Pre-test » | Wonderland » | If only I got paid... »

Ah ah ah CHOO!

Yah, the flu bug got to me again.

Normally, I usually enjoy sneezing very much. But if you sneeze for at least 100times in a day, you start to find something else more enjoyable to do in life.

I hope I recover by Thursday. I wouldn't want me sneezing all over my brother's marriage certificate. Now, wouldn't that be a sight? Kekeke....

Did the whole blog just changed layout, or is it just me and my eyes?

Hehe!

oh niceee layout

-cheryleong

awh take care! =D

i suddenly wanted a change. =)Doesn't it look so fresh & nice? =)
but i terdelete all my links! oh well...one day la when I'm free will redo the links part. As for chatterbox...looks like ppl will juz have to msg at the comments section for a while la.

haha...hey, keshia! thanks.

Hi dawn! wow, good job. haha..must be one of the CFer's links?

cheryl i miss u! =(

You enjoy sneezing, VERY MUCH... Interesting. It's a shame i didn't get to get to know you better.

hahahahaha....just too bad. err...my loss? =)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links