
My body is obviously retaliating to the level of stress that is increasing with each passing day. This is evident through the out-of-the-blue absolutely killer stomach cramps for no apparent reason, constant headaches and popping Panadol like candy, pimples popping out like mushrooms, the humungous ulcer that won't go away for almost a week now, the tired skin cells on my face spelling i-n-e-e-d-s-l-e-e-p, etc.
I need to destress.
And so, I shall go swimming. So far, one of the most relaxing activities I find. Never fails to engage me whole body into a similar rhythm and at the same time, the cool of the water just washes away whatever heat - exam fever, work heat and what not.
Splash. Splash. Splash.
I can't wait.

I would like to say what everyone else wants to say. Pics please. =P
Posted by
Anonymous |
9:06 PM
Swimming sounds great, if I can still muster the strength for it. :)
I've been sleeping only 4 hours the past one week. I could hardly walk a mile now. I think my body is giving up on me, striving its best to keep awake and work.
Gotta pray really hard for strength, last semester sure has lots in store for me.
You take care yeah? HUGS!
Posted by
Cmate |
9:21 PM
me too:( i need hydrotherapy too...hahahaha...for the brains:D
Posted by
Darren |
11:20 PM
darren: i finally got the chatterbox up. hehe. but too lazy to do all the links. U just give me yours and I'll cut & paste la. =P
gina: i miss you la. sure, will pray for u, gal. hang in there. so shall all of us too. =)
ephez: sorry no pics. my bathing suit is camera-shy. =P
Posted by
Serena |
8:34 AM
What does your bathing suit have to do with your pimples?
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:47 PM
shuddup! pimples are a sensitive issue. =P
Posted by
Serena |
9:40 PM
Be in my shoes. I can't afford to get facial products to cleanse those accursed things!
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:06 AM
well, it all depends on priorities la. i'd rather spend on facial products to make sure i have clean face and keep it clear as much as possible, than good food that would only spoil me and add to my waistline. haha...
Posted by
Serena |
5:22 PM
Post a Comment