Big Brother Small Sister

How precious is time spent with a loved one.
I used to jokingly whine about how my three brothers hardly knew of my existence ever since they each got themselves a girlfriend, since many years ago. Plus, the huge age gap between me and them doesn't exactly help.
So today, just doing grocery shopping with my eldest brother was lovely. Also due to the fact that his girlfriend is overseas for 2 weeks due to a job assignment (in simple terms, tak ada distraction la! haha....), he and I had a really long chat about family issues. How much lighter is one's burden when it can be shared with another.
He is older by 11 years.
Yet, we connected at an almost peer-to-peer level today. In less than 45 minutes, we caught up on lost time between us. Reminded me of what a joy it is to have a brother. Not because he splurges on me. Not because he will offer to be my driver in times of emergency. Not because he will always fix my computer everytime I successfully find something new to spoil. But because he is there. He has always been... I'd just forgotten.
How precious are times like these. How precious...

Its great you get along with your siblings so well
Posted by
3rNgMeI |
1:14 AM
Nice new layout of blog! Love the coffee picture against the green words at your sidebar. Beautiful! Take care now!!!
Posted by
Cmate |
10:43 AM
Amen to ur last sentence, girl!
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:58 AM
navee: hehe. =)
gina: thanks! yah, i was amazed at how it turned out too. somemore it was the first pic that I uploaded among my 1001 coffee pics. =)
mei: nah, it's only coz they're much older. no chance to fight with them also. haha....wanna chat nicely with you soon. =)
Posted by
Serena |
8:37 AM
Post a Comment