« Home | #1: The Forget-Me-Not Sonata » | On Holidaying » | What have I been up to? » | Accountability works » | Appreciation #2 » | Mantra » | CF » | A Tuesday Adventure » | Trusty mates » | Appreciation »

#2: Sisterchicks on the Loose


Haha...

This was the first book I started my holidays with because I knew that it would be light reading. Sarah Yong lent it to me. It was generally a fun book. Not chick lit. Just plain fun and the title itself suggested that the author would bring me on a journey of crazy adventures with its 2 main heroines. Finished it almost as soon as I started reading. Since the sisterchicks consisted of 40-year-olds but still very much 18-year-olds in spirit, I got a valuable insight into the future of how it might be for me and some of my best buddies.

Why I started on this book? Because it had been a while since I really did good reading and in order to motivate myself...I had to start with something relatively light so that I would finish what I started. Yes, I have an absolutely terrible habit of not finishing books which I started. That's why I'm always running out of bookmarks because they're always in the middle of some unfinished book somewhere. Terrible habit of mine...

Sounds like a good book. Maybe I should get hold of it and start reading too.

u want to? borrow it from sarah yong. she'll definitely lend wan. i can ask on your behalf la.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links