Fond of Fondue
Last night, I was invited for dinner with the dear parents of a particular Sunflower Club member and Leighanne. What's the occasion, you ask? Deducing from the timing of our dinner date, I should say that we were out to celebrate the commencement of my new semester!
Haha, yeah right.
I finally got to taste fondue! Yah, super outdated. Nevertheless, it was really good. I had cheese, not sure whether it was mozarella or a culmination of 2 other types. All I know was that the sauce was 100% cheese and it was GOOD.
You know, remember when God created the world, he saw that it was good? That kind of GOOD.
=P
It didn't matter that my jeans was beginning to embrace my waist tighter with each mouthful of thick, melted cheese. It didn't matter that I was so full that I was beginning to see double of everything. If I had more space on my tummy, I would've licked the pot. All I know is that I truly savoured the experience heartily.
There really isn't anything quite like good food + good company huh?
Next on my list: to savour the chocolate version.
Oohh-lala...
Now, I just need to jog for a good 30 minutes to make up for my indulgence.
Toodles!
Haha, yeah right.
I finally got to taste fondue! Yah, super outdated. Nevertheless, it was really good. I had cheese, not sure whether it was mozarella or a culmination of 2 other types. All I know was that the sauce was 100% cheese and it was GOOD.
You know, remember when God created the world, he saw that it was good? That kind of GOOD.
=P
It didn't matter that my jeans was beginning to embrace my waist tighter with each mouthful of thick, melted cheese. It didn't matter that I was so full that I was beginning to see double of everything. If I had more space on my tummy, I would've licked the pot. All I know is that I truly savoured the experience heartily.
There really isn't anything quite like good food + good company huh?
Next on my list: to savour the chocolate version.
Oohh-lala...
Now, I just need to jog for a good 30 minutes to make up for my indulgence.
Toodles!

serena, i hardly think 30 minutes is gonna suffice! so I usually comfort myself by saying this everytime I indulge in sinful pleasures of food: eat and say "Que sera sera" and yes, believe you me, there is nothing better than good food+good company! love u!
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:31 AM
i figured as much and so I did, 1 hr! haha...
missing u, dearly! =)
btw, u happen to own Sophie's World? I need to read it for Philosophy but I don't think I'll be buying a copy of it. So I'm looking around for willing-lenders. =)
Posted by
Serena |
9:56 PM
Ah, i remember my first fondue. My friend dragged me to have cheese fondue for lunch and then chocolate fondue for dessert.
And you needn't worry. You fill out well. =p
1 hour... Psychologically fulfilling, i suppose.
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:38 PM
ephez: haha thanks for the kind words, but i really don't think i fill out well. i just attempt to cover the michelin layers as much as possible. heh.
Posted by
Serena |
5:55 PM
Post a Comment