« Home | Confirm-firm » | Tremors » | I shall boast... » | New Beginning » | Masters in Character Acquisition » | Holidaying + Working = Holidaying » | Stay tuned » | #7: Finishing Strong » | Spring Cleaning » | I am woman »

Appreciation #3

...is dedicated to my all-time favourite, Sunflower #1:



Ms. ROSALEEN GOH SIEW KHIM

  • She has been all-inspiring, all-fervent and best of all, all-persevering in every aspect.
  • She has loved me for who I am, not what I can achieve.
  • She's the coolest lady pastor I know.
  • Hmm...I shall really look forward to the day when you no longer become a part of our Sunflower Club, Rosie. Hehehe.... (private joke)
  • I pray that God would continue to stretch you beyond what you thought was possible so that your influence would impact hearts that were unreachable before this.
Love you and appreciate your every effort, especially those that are silent and unseen.
Your heartbeat inspires us.
Marching right on behind you...PASTOR Rose! =)

Amen!Amen and Amen!

-val-

NO!!! she will ALWAYS be a part of our sunflower club!!!

hahahaha....i'm not so sure rose would wanna agree with that, sheen.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links