« Home | Masters in Character Acquisition » | Holidaying + Working = Holidaying » | Stay tuned » | #7: Finishing Strong » | Spring Cleaning » | I am woman » | #3: The Kitchen God's Wife » | #2: Sisterchicks on the Loose » | #1: The Forget-Me-Not Sonata » | On Holidaying »

New Beginning

Thank you to a dear friend who took the time to compose such sweet lines in order to encourage me for the coming semester. So simple, yet there's no mistake about the tone of the entire message - a gentle reminder about certain promises I made to myself and the ones who matter the most to me. Thank you, dear.
Here's to a new Summer semester. Cheers! =)
----------------------------
The beginning of the semester,
Marks the beginning of something new,
Something more and something extra,
That God has in store for you.

The beginning of the semester,
Open doors to changes in lifestyle,
Busy schedules and hectic days,
Sometimes, studies may drive you wild.

But with it, comes something more,
New motivation, new goals,
New plans and lots others in store,
A new fresh start in trusting God.

I wish you all the best for tomorrow,
As you begin your new semester,
Praying through it all,
You'll always stay close to God.

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links