« Home | Holidaying + Working = Holidaying » | Stay tuned » | #7: Finishing Strong » | Spring Cleaning » | I am woman » | #3: The Kitchen God's Wife » | #2: Sisterchicks on the Loose » | #1: The Forget-Me-Not Sonata » | On Holidaying » | What have I been up to? »

Masters in Character Acquisition

...that is probably the most important qualification (to me) that I am going to strive to attain in this lifetime. And I mean it.

There are times when you work so hard. When you really tried your very best and still you fail. But you failed in what sense? In terms of achieving a particular goal? Or in terms of what kind of character trait is moulded in the process? What really matters?

Skepticism sometimes gets the better of me. Grr...

Forgive me, Lord, but it's hard to deal with disappointment.

Oh help me, Lord, whenever I feel like I've failed you...help me to believe that even when I've messed up, nothing changes how You view me. Help me to believe that my security lies not in my circumstances but only in the everlasting Constant in my life.

Every ounce of breath in me is crying out to You to pull me through this. I am angry and I am devastated; but I don't want to stay there. I have had enough with battling the demons in my mind. The self-bashing needs to stop right now.

I know that "life goes on"...but that's not what I'm struggling with.

I'd much rather, I move on.

We have changed venue... Come and check us out!

~SPCG 1~

chia meei....i got your letter today! it brought a smile to my face! =) thanks.

jon: what's the new add?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links