Confirm-firm

Finally decided on my subjects (edited) :
- Public Speaking (i'm required to take this, although very much against my own will)
- Industrial / Organizational Psychology (Thank God the code got approved! So I am now officially taking this paper.)
- Western Philosophy (Been waiting to take this subject! Thank God for a great lecturer)
- Critical Thinking (I love this! Finally a subject I really want to take and also thank God for a lecturer who really facilitates real critical thinking among students!)
- Managerial Accounting (part of my unofficial minor in Business papers since I have quite a number of elective spaces, after taking most of the Psych papers already)
- Special Project (this will be my own research for my final year; probably will lay the foundation for future research at postgraduate level)
I was telling a friend that I'm really excited about this sem. I just don't know why but I'm really glad that I'm still studying. I love to learn. I love lectures. Sorry, working people, I don't mean to rub it in la....but I really am thankful that I am still studying. So yah, lots of my friends and family are pressurizing me to finish faster, but I'm like, "Aiya, let me be la. It'll be quite a while more till I really start working. So let me enjoy first ok?"
Hehe...
Meanwhile, I shall just have to trust that my Heavenly Papa will provide for everything else.
YES!

hey there! wow, can't believe i'm actually saying this but I do feel like i'm misiing out on all the fun of first week in coll! abt western philosophy:that's xactly wht u sed when u decided to take drama...but it didn't seem like u enjoyed as much.hehe. and abt public speaking, u'll do fine la coz u've no problems with eloquency (hope i spelt it right)! take care!
Posted by
Naveena |
10:15 AM
hahaha....yes, it has been quite a fun 1st week. i feel like a child sometimes, all excited abt first week and all. hehe.
Oohh...drama turned out fine after all. thank God. =)
dunno abt public speaking la coz he's a new guy and he himself looks like he desperately needs some public speaking classes !kakaka...
Posted by
Serena |
6:18 PM
wow, philosophy eh?
have to kowtow to u dy :P
Posted by
me |
11:07 PM
haha...
nolar...i'm kinda intimidated by the subject too. it's only the 1st week and i felt lost in class ady. but i LOVE the book. nice cover, nice layout. fell in love with it at 1st sight!
Posted by
Serena |
3:51 PM
I'm sure you'll have more fun with philosophy than I did... (my copy of Jostein Gaarder's Sophie's World lays untouched, collecting dust as I type this)
Posted by
synical |
10:31 PM
hey, long time no see! send it right over then! i need to read it too...haha. read the 1st 5 chaps long ago and didn't find time to finish the rest.
how are u, gal?
Posted by
Serena |
11:55 PM
hey, long time no see! send it right over then! i need to read it too...haha. read the 1st 5 chaps long ago and didn't find time to finish the rest.
how are u, gal?
Posted by
Serena |
11:55 PM
Post a Comment