I don't like...
...me at this point.
I am cranky. I look like a zombie. I think like a wonkie. I act so very gronkie. My spelling is going konkie.
Been PMS-ing all week long! One minute I'm as jolly as a lollipop and the next, I'm grinding my teeth, ready to bite the next victim.
I don't like me at this second. =(
So, if you're not ready for a ticking bomb, please avoid me. I don't want to put you through a trauma.
I'm getting broke. I'd love a hot soak. I need to hear a joke. My heart sings a croak.
I am cranky. I look like a zombie. I think like a wonkie. I act so very gronkie. My spelling is going konkie.
Been PMS-ing all week long! One minute I'm as jolly as a lollipop and the next, I'm grinding my teeth, ready to bite the next victim.
I don't like me at this second. =(
So, if you're not ready for a ticking bomb, please avoid me. I don't want to put you through a trauma.
I'm getting broke. I'd love a hot soak. I need to hear a joke. My heart sings a croak.

Hello Ms.Suess?
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:03 AM
Post a Comment