« Home | Is willpower enough? » | I want to... » | *cough* » | From murmuring to thankfulness » | It's a tough world » | Back when I was a teen » | I want to » | Spontaneity Spree » | I want to... » | A whole new world? »

I finished!

Hehehe....

So so so proud of myself, just like how I felt when I first learnt how to tie my own shoelaces. Hehe.

Thanks for all your smses of encouragement and for joining in my excitement! =)

Will blog more about the experience when workload clears up a little.

Meanwhile, watch The Dash. It's really good. We all need reminders like this ever so often.

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links