« Home | Impeccable!!! » | Last 400 meters » | I want to... » | I finished! » | Is willpower enough? » | I want to... » | *cough* » | From murmuring to thankfulness » | It's a tough world » | Back when I was a teen »

Now I know


...why God made me female.

He knew how much I would love shopping!

I've just (re)discovered the joys of online window shopping. I predict that E-bay's gonna be my next best friend. Haha...

Target project after I graduate: start selling stuff over E-bay! Much easier than organizing a garage sale.


It is surely a useful way to earn some extra income. Hehe...

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links