*cough*
Sick is not what I want to be.
It's been a whole 2 weeks of sniffling and coughing, it's not funny. I should not be so stubborn in the future and just see a doc immediately the next time I fall sick. Just that I have always believed in merely getting enough of rest and self-medication. Looks like this time, it failed.
Man, I dread the amount of workload that has piled up beyond sight. I try not to let it overwhelm me. But overwhelm me, it has. The only thing that keeps me going on a daily basis is just to get through each day, knowing that I'll eventually reach the finish line.
Oh well, this is part of an undergraduate's life, I guess. I shall have to be the biggest nerd around if I'm to catch up with all the work I've missed out on while being sick. Eesh.
Since I'm planning on being one, might as well enjoy a nerd's life to the fullest!
Cheers!
It's been a whole 2 weeks of sniffling and coughing, it's not funny. I should not be so stubborn in the future and just see a doc immediately the next time I fall sick. Just that I have always believed in merely getting enough of rest and self-medication. Looks like this time, it failed.
Man, I dread the amount of workload that has piled up beyond sight. I try not to let it overwhelm me. But overwhelm me, it has. The only thing that keeps me going on a daily basis is just to get through each day, knowing that I'll eventually reach the finish line.
Oh well, this is part of an undergraduate's life, I guess. I shall have to be the biggest nerd around if I'm to catch up with all the work I've missed out on while being sick. Eesh.
Since I'm planning on being one, might as well enjoy a nerd's life to the fullest!
Cheers!

actually rite ... tat is the best way recover ... lots of rest & sleep & water! ... hehe
Posted by
shungz |
12:07 PM
Post a Comment