« Home | Last 400 meters » | I want to... » | I finished! » | Is willpower enough? » | I want to... » | *cough* » | From murmuring to thankfulness » | It's a tough world » | Back when I was a teen » | I want to »

Impeccable!!!

Wow!!!!!

Have you ever been in a situation where your jaw dropped because you were literally amazed?

Haha....this whole weekend has left me that way. Which explains the "zone-ing out" during CG a few times. Haha..sorry, Happles.... Won't go into details now until the timing's right. But let's just say that life has never gotten so exciting! The turn of every corner seems to bring yet another surprise.

And you start to wonder, does God ever cease to amaze you?

Never.

And it just gets better and better.

Woohooo!!!! I am so so so so so so excited!!! Yaaaaaaaaay!

THANK YOU!

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links