Last 400 meters
I was looking forward to blogging about my marathon but thanks to my ever-piling workload, I have to refrain from the luxury of blogging for the moment.
I am mentally exhausted, emotionally drained and physically washed out. Basically, I look like a mad cow. Worse still, I am starting to feel like one. It's one thing having to be responsible for your life. It's another to be taken for granted by people you love. Yep, I live in a world with other humans.
My uni friends knew better and decided to take me out for a treat today. One treated me to a fun dancing movie, Step Up, while the other treated me to a really scrumptious, filling and superbly healthy meal. Not to mention that we did a little of what most females do best - retail therapy.
Feeling all better already.
I am at the last bit of my uni life. The last 400 meters. I am going nuts by the minute...
Oh God, help me to hang in there....
I am mentally exhausted, emotionally drained and physically washed out. Basically, I look like a mad cow. Worse still, I am starting to feel like one. It's one thing having to be responsible for your life. It's another to be taken for granted by people you love. Yep, I live in a world with other humans.
My uni friends knew better and decided to take me out for a treat today. One treated me to a fun dancing movie, Step Up, while the other treated me to a really scrumptious, filling and superbly healthy meal. Not to mention that we did a little of what most females do best - retail therapy.
Feeling all better already.
I am at the last bit of my uni life. The last 400 meters. I am going nuts by the minute...
Oh God, help me to hang in there....

Post a Comment