I want to
rock climb!
The last time I did it years ago...I couldn't make it to the top. *malu malu*
But I think it's great fun. And I wanna do it again! This time, I should try to make it to the top!
I realize one thing though...the problem with most of your peers joining the working world is that their range of expenditure has also increased significantly. Hence, leaving you a student, pining after many unmet desires...Ok, that sounds wrong. haha. But yah, you get my drift.
The last time I did it years ago...I couldn't make it to the top. *malu malu*
But I think it's great fun. And I wanna do it again! This time, I should try to make it to the top!
I realize one thing though...the problem with most of your peers joining the working world is that their range of expenditure has also increased significantly. Hence, leaving you a student, pining after many unmet desires...Ok, that sounds wrong. haha. But yah, you get my drift.

Post a Comment