Something light
What was the "wrongest" kind of crush you ever had?
For me, it will have to be having a teeny weeny crush on a married guy.
See, the thing is, BEFORE the teeny weeny crush began, I thought he was a fresh grad, young and SINGLE. He didn't wear any ring on his wedding finger too. Hmm...
The moment I found out he was already married for many years...hahaha...the crush sure got crushed.
And I'm sure glad it did.
I felt kinda silly afterward. Eesh.
For me, it will have to be having a teeny weeny crush on a married guy.
See, the thing is, BEFORE the teeny weeny crush began, I thought he was a fresh grad, young and SINGLE. He didn't wear any ring on his wedding finger too. Hmm...
The moment I found out he was already married for many years...hahaha...the crush sure got crushed.
And I'm sure glad it did.
I felt kinda silly afterward. Eesh.
Well, at least one thing's for sure. All this stressful work hasn't rid me of my raging hormones. Neither has my growing older. Haha....
This is a treat for those who've been reading the past few dreary and depressing posts...
Post a Comment