Monday in Melaka
Just got back from Melaka for a 2-day food fest and rest.I think that's my kind of holiday now. Away from KL and away from people people.
I am glad for the slow pace. I am glad that I didn't fill the day up with a flurry of activities. I'm not sure if my travel companions enjoyed themselves as much as I did. Nonetheless, I am grateful for their company.
I missed my family deeply, though. Felt a tugging in my heart to spend more time with them but the moment I stepped into home, that familliar sense of "Oh no, reality again" struck. Haha. Looks like I miss my family more when I'm apart from them than when I'm right next to them. The irony.
After all the feasting, time to get those shoes out and start running once again! The run is in 12 days' time!

Post a Comment