« Home | A Monday Adventure » | Uncertain steps » | Saving Grace » | Wednesday in Writing » | One for the album » | Change » | 100 Things About Me »

Procrastination in Progress

I am also starting to believe that there are many people out there who read my blog and I thank you all for your time in perusing my train of thoughts and once-in-a-while nonsense. =) Firstly, ever since I managed to find the time to blog about my trip to the gym, I haven't had a spare minute to walk into that place a 2nd time simply because things always just seem to crop up at the most unexpected time (then again, life wouldn't be so colourful if not for such moments, eh?). That only goes to show what might have happened had I registered on Monday itself.

So, I told myself that I'll wait until some stuff settles down a bit and then I'll go sign up. And if the offer is still on, goody for me. If not, too bad then. Life goes on. =) As for these few days, I've found more opportunities to run up and down the 4 levels of stairs in HELP, as well as run after the bus like a mad woman.

This is in reply to the comments and responses for A Monday Adventure.

1. Chuckie: I know that if I join, I would be persistent, but definitely not to the point of obsession. No worries on that. However, since transportation means have become a little bit more complicated these days, it'll take extra determination to get me going. Yup, I already resolved long ago that I would join one as soon as I started working. No buts about that.

2. Rach: Hock answered your question for me. That only shows how well-informed a consumer he is. By the way, Hock, I think this place looks like a better deal than Fitness First la.

3. Becky: I think I'm ok on the stamina side so long as I don't become a couch potato, I should be relatively healthy, doing the little daily 5-min exercises that I attempt to incorporate as part of my life. Will let you interested fellas know on how it goes when I do go. Hehe...

4. Noelle: Your comment has to be the most interesting of them all. Treat the gym as a playground? Haha..... Actually, I think these hunky guys go for the hunky women instead of flabbies like me. Haha... I meant, these fellas typically go for the chicks, which I am so not. So yah, the hunky men are just a lovely sight to behold - nothing more.

5. Markus: Which gym is that? What a great deal! Share the good news....

6. Ephez: Thanks for your practical advice, which is basically what I've been doing all my life (that is, when I do get down to exercising on a regular basis), without subscribing to any gym. However due to the erratic periods of busyness of our program, I am forced to exercise only sporadically in order to still keep up with work and classes. My exercise frequency is like a Sigmoid curve with the high end at the beginning of the semester, only to later decline towards the end. Haha.

7. Hock: I don't know about FF, but this place provides a workout area for women, apparently because I did mention to the Bobby fella that I was a shy person when it comes to working out in public areas simply because I'm so self-conscious, in comparison to these pros. But yah, I've had many friends who met someone at the gym. That certainly isn't my goal, of course. Haha.

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links