« Home | Of holiday-ing » | Of Christmas and Cheesecakes » | Half-way everything » | Another short one » | » | On a mission » | Freedom is the song that I sing » | It all boils down to motives » | Dealing with disappointment » | Calculus and me: a no-no. =( »

My results

Checked my results online this morning.
I got the unexpected.
Really!
THANK YOU!
Whatever I knew wasn't in my hands, I left it in the hands of the Ultimate Miracleworker.
When you've tried everything on your own strength, you find that you still fail.
But when you surrender it all to Him, He makes the impossible POSSIBLE.
All glory to You alone, O Lord!

Amen

Congrats Serena! :D Love you heaps!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links