« Home | Advertorial » | I love the rain » | Anger management » | I can't wait » | Ready, get set, go! » | My Love... » | Malaysian Madness » | The Wonderful 10-Day Plan » | In season » | Nostalgia Night »

Birthday Boy

Happy 23rd birthday,
Nicholas Yee!


You see, age does something to a person. The older one gets, it is often that they start to seriously worry if they are ever going to find that special someone. That's what friends are for. They help you get over this worry and so I promised him I'd do this for him. (Haha....he's so gonna kill me!)

So, what are you waiting for, gals? Start bidding away! =)

Nick's vital stats:
Occupation: Psychology major student (final year)
Can: play the guitar, sing, and serenade you whenever you want
Cannot: stop being an extremely self-sacrificing and compassionate person
Interested? Pop me an email and I'll arrange something for you. *wink*

Haha,. can you set me up please?? :)

lol

-Laura-

Me me! Set me up!

Loads of Love,
LuLu

No! Me first!

~MiMi~

Nono, Serena first!

YesYes, Serena first!!!

haha serena he looks like some fashion model of some male magazine..ya serena first =) i agree =)

-val-

eh! my long lost friend! haha :) he has a twin! girls don't fight! all line up, after serena. *grinz*

i have a Lulu and Mimi as a friend? This has gotta be a first! haha.... Fuuh, the power of Nick has gotten me more readers. keke...

hah! sorry to disappoint u fellas...but if i was first, i wouldn't even bother to put him up for auction right? =P Nah, I'm like a brother to him. really. haha.

and trust isabel to know ALL the guys first. haha...

laura, too far. he's in canada. ur in UK. then again, all things are possible, no? =P

you're like a brother to him...?? hmmm....my goodness have you developed any masculine traits i haven't heard about...sheena rolls on the floor laughing,pinches serena's cheeks and goes ..:Oh yo soo cute!" Love u hunny bunny!

eh, in psych, i can be classified as having "masculine" traits in terms of characteristics of my personality ok. really one!

Dun make me post cute pics of you with your super short hair last time, then you know.... haha....

You think you're like a brother to him, bo indication that HE thinks you're a brother to him. I still strongly advocate for "Serena first!"

LOL!!...Serena you so manly :P

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links