#7: Finishing Strong

The best book I've ever read!
In my opinion, every single person who loves God should read it. You definitely won't finish the last page without having your world perspective rocked. You won't ever be the same again. It would be hard.

Oh lordie, look at em books... You sure read a lot...
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:07 PM
Man this book rocks! totally!!! Ive read it over and over and over..highly recommended to All! It speaks volumes and wonders!I've never read anything quite like it.
-val-
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:16 AM
val: yah...so where to buy it ar?
ephez: it's funny you know. I actually don't read a lot. it's just that not many people read much these days and so when i just start to read again, people say that i read a lot. but in reality, i am merely "reading". =)
Posted by
Serena |
8:50 AM
Post a Comment