Spring Cleaning
I hope to clear out a whole shelf of untouched and unused Christian books from my room by the end of this week. I'm gonna donate them to the church library since my dad (who bought them in the first place) wouldn't be reading them anymore and neither does he remember the existence of some. Yah, that's how long they've been sitting on my shelf, collecting dust. So if you are in desperate need of a book, just any one, let me know. I don't mind giving them to you.
Also, I'll be clearing out my wardrobe of clothes that I definitely do not need and have been hoarding for way too long. Or also, clothes that I've outgrown and placed under the "hopefully will one day lose weight and wear again" category....are going to be packed too. It's time I give them away to people who need them more than I do la. I'm thinking of giving them to the Salvation Army or simply, put them in the recycle bin. Unless, anyone has better suggestions or knows of a place that specifically needs female clothing? All in good condition.
Also, I'll be clearing out my wardrobe of clothes that I definitely do not need and have been hoarding for way too long. Or also, clothes that I've outgrown and placed under the "hopefully will one day lose weight and wear again" category....are going to be packed too. It's time I give them away to people who need them more than I do la. I'm thinking of giving them to the Salvation Army or simply, put them in the recycle bin. Unless, anyone has better suggestions or knows of a place that specifically needs female clothing? All in good condition.

Post a Comment