val: maybe for next week's tea? kekeke.... if u bribe me enough, i mite tell...as if ur interested la.
soechin: well, i've not had the pleasure of a Krispy Kreme yet but from the pics, I can imagine it'd beat Dunkin flat! DD so small and so expensive now!
Heh. But personally, I'd rather have currypuffs for tea (or on a cold rainy day); not just any ol' currypuffs, but the ones with the skin is made with butter (have to love butter)...
Mmm... currypuff.
Of course it's just me; I miss savoury snacks after being away in the land of donuts, donut holes and other sweet stuff.
i love currypuffs too. but for a sweet tooth like me, there's nothing like doughnuts and other pastries! don't get me started on cakes and the likes of 'em...
'Tis a pity, really.. but Kripsy Kreme donuts would kick Dunkin Donuts in the behind anytime... :)
Wish we had Krispy Kreme here...
Posted by
synical |
12:23 AM
haha wanted to get u donuts for tea today..but thought u didnt like them..eh,ur details on the crush so briefla..detail sikit!
-val-
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:39 AM
val: maybe for next week's tea? kekeke.... if u bribe me enough, i mite tell...as if ur interested la.
soechin: well, i've not had the pleasure of a Krispy Kreme yet but from the pics, I can imagine it'd beat Dunkin flat! DD so small and so expensive now!
Posted by
Serena |
8:54 AM
Heh. But personally, I'd rather have currypuffs for tea (or on a cold rainy day); not just any ol' currypuffs, but the ones with the skin is made with butter (have to love butter)...
Mmm... currypuff.
Of course it's just me; I miss savoury snacks after being away in the land of donuts, donut holes and other sweet stuff.
Posted by
synical |
1:40 PM
i love currypuffs too. but for a sweet tooth like me, there's nothing like doughnuts and other pastries! don't get me started on cakes and the likes of 'em...
*drools...hehe
Posted by
Serena |
5:53 PM
Post a Comment