The Nice Kind of Smell

Besides the obvious,
one sure way to my heart is to have
the nice kind of smell.
Ahhh...recently, during one of my much-dreaded morning classes, I sat next to a small boy. When I say small, he's probably one of those after-SPMers. Yah, I'm in the ADP and we all take courses in whichever order we like, especially for electives.
I was a bit annoyed at him sitting next to me because he's as fidgety as a monkey and he keeps on peeking at my notes. As if he can't take down his own. As if he can't see the whiteboard.
Kat, if you're reading this, he was the random photographer for our last drama class. Haha...
Anyways, I was grumbling silently about how I hated Monday mornings. When I suddenly remembered to breathe.
Oh, I sure didn't regret.
He smelled like clean laundry!
I like like like. That was enough to get me going for the rest of the class.
He must be a mummy's boy. Trying to look all cool and all and yet, smelling like freshly-washed blankets!
*blissful sigh*
It was the smell, I'm telling you.
And I'm sure no one else would agree more than Ms. Poo. haha...pun intended! =P
I'm now in love with the nice kind of smell.

hahahhaa...
what a post. i tell u, it's only us who wld apppreciate ppl like that so much. you of course take it to a higher level altogether by blogging it!
Posted by
Cheryl |
9:46 AM
of coz! u shud hv smelled him, cheer. so fresh and nice! err, but it stops there la. haha.
Posted by
Serena |
2:42 PM
Hey you,
Miss you loads loads loads! Regretting not spending nuff time with you while I was there. Sigh.
Haha, *random photographer* is back!I knew fate (haw haw) had a hand to play on that particular photo taking day. Click click...you shameless woman. ;) Fresh laundry smells, eh? I LOVE that. Mmmhmm!
Btw, doesn't he look a little Korean?
*Christoph
Posted by
Anonymous |
2:35 AM
CHRISTOPH!!!! i missed u dearly! hah...now i know how to get u to respond...must mention you in my blogs more often then only you'd comment. =P
yes he does. but he appears to be cocky about his looks and so that just makes him less attractive. PLUS, he is really just a child. and i don't want to be called paedophilic, u know...
Posted by
Serena |
3:17 PM
Post a Comment