« Home | In the mood for doughnuts » | Crushes » | Fond of Fondue » | A cheer for Cheer » | Spoilt for choice » | Appreciation #3 » | Confirm-firm » | Tremors » | I shall boast... » | New Beginning »

Ole Ole Ole Ole!

The footie season has started!

And I celebrated the grand opening by falling asleep on the couch, while watching with my dad and brother!

----------------------------------------
Oh, and

my dear friend wrote this wonderful piece which pretty much sums up the intimacy between Father and Daughter.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!

beautiful write up by your friend. mind if i share it? i'll delete the name ;)

miss you lots, seweena!! =) hope you're as bubbly and joyful as always!

xq

XQ: u read my blog? eh, i forgot. hehe....let's go back to those emails k? hehe. and WHAT happenened to our CELEBRATION????

haha. of coz not. thanks for asking.

mark: haha...yello!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links