Super Lazy

Hmm...ever since Friday night, I've been on lazy mode. Friday night was also when World Cup started.
Coincidence? I say nay.
Haha...if any of my classmates are reading this now, they're probably gonna rebut me at this point.
I finally opened my mailbox to see 83 unread emails.
I clicked on X.
Just feeling so super lazy. Maybe it's PMS. Maybe it's just my lazy bones having a longer holiday than the rest of the body.
I'm real behind some of the important stuff I need to do but I've been doing everything but them.
I finished reading James Patterson's Kiss the Girls in one day. Not for the weak in heart, I must say. Quite grotesque descriptions of crime scenes.
I watched countless episodes on NCIS with my dad. Please don't ask me where I got them. Too lazy to explain or justify. Btw, NCIS is starting to overtake CSI on my list of favourites. Maybe coz Mark Harmon is quite handsome. As in older man handsome la. Hiya, ask my gal pals and they'll know what I'm talking about. Haha.
My room's a mess.
I haven't bathed in 3 days.
Ok, kidding. But I feel if I get any lazier, I just might not bathe for 3 days.
As of this second, kinda lazy to respond to some of your comments on my previous post. Err...please be patient. I hope to reply soon, as well as those other super-outdated emails I need to reply. I think some friends have officially cut-off ties with me already by now. You know who you are.
Heh.
Now, what's missing is a good ol' hammock in my room.

I tend to get them around assignment/exam time
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:31 PM
NCIS rocks!!!
i lovelovelove it.
have you seen season 3??
don't know why they can't just hurry up with season 4...
(probably a good thing at this point of time, but still)
Posted by
joyfulglee |
11:14 PM
ephez: so watcha doin now that exams are over?
joyjoy: yah...watched quite a bit already! i like the 'bickering' between special agent kate and denozzo. hehe... my dad, bro and I are all hooked on the series. it's become a real family 'activity'. heh.
Posted by
Serena |
5:51 PM
Post a Comment