« Home | The power of stress » | Something light » | I don't like... » | Simple but wise » | This season » | Now I know » | Impeccable!!! » | Last 400 meters » | I want to... » | I finished! »

Finally the first!

Eeeeeek! The wedding ceremony's tomorrow! Can't believe it's finally here!

And no, for those who haven't seen me for the past few years, it ain't me tying the knot but my second bro.

Hmm...in a way, it's good that I'm not the first one. Coz that way, my parents and relatives would've been expert when it comes to mine and hopefully, things would proceed much more smoothly. Haha. Goodness, such a selfish thought!

Personally, it has been crazy. I would've loved to be much more excited, jumping up and down like a mad monkey but due to lack of sleep, caffeine abuse and overwhelming workload looming over my head, I have only been able to do little skips like a mad puppy? =P

Anyhow, it's high time he got it over and done with. 10 years of courtship. Me is still amazed. Then again, my brother has always been the one who's the "first" in many things in my family. It's ok. I think 10 years for me is a leeetle toooo loooong. Then again, who am I to say?

Checklist:
Brains - check
Heart - check
Breathing - check
Eyebags - check
Concealer to cover eyebags - check
Concealer to cover pimples that have popped up due to stress - check
Make-up to put color to my pale face - check
Heels to add height to my not-so-tall frame - check
Safety pins in case of uh-oh moments - check
Patience, Tolerance and Love for irritating relatives - check
Smiles for the camera - check
Smiles for real - check


Looks like I'm all set to go! =)

Tang ta ta ta. Tang ta ta ta. Tang ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta taaaaaaaaa!

hey serena!
regina here from smk assunta. was in form1 when you took over the president post. hope you still rmbr me...can add me in msn: awesome_ginz@hotmail.com

When will yours be? Chinese style or church wedding (Yours and your brothers')? More importantly, will i be invited?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links