The power of stress
...or the power of Serena.
With a 5000-word assignment due in less than 4 hours, I ripped apart my earphones' wire. I had intended to just straighten them wires when riiiip, went the beautiful white things.
Goodbye, my companion through countless assignment 'marathons' and evening jogging sessions.
Boy, am I strong.
With a 5000-word assignment due in less than 4 hours, I ripped apart my earphones' wire. I had intended to just straighten them wires when riiiip, went the beautiful white things.
Goodbye, my companion through countless assignment 'marathons' and evening jogging sessions.
Boy, am I strong.

5000 words? That would equals to 70% of my novel!
Take good care of yourself, Serena. Make sure you have enough rest and coffee, hehe! I am taking in mentos as replacement of coffee now as I am beginning to get addicted to it at work cause everyone drinks coffee.
Cheerios!
Posted by
Cmate |
11:03 PM
T.T.... Teacher over-achiever... *hey, it rhymes ^^) Assignment say 2k words, your siao group want write 5k... GG-ness....
What time did you guys finally finish it arh? Our finished at around 5.30 that morning...
Posted by
the Fanner of Flames |
8:15 AM
Blame it on my grp members. haha...if they read this, they're gonna kill me.
FOF: dun call me teacher here. no one's supposed to know. =P we finished, at 11..50am Friday. And I ran all the way from mainblock to KPD in the hot sweltering sun. Made it on the dot. hahaha...
Gina: surprisingly, i've cut down quite a bit. actually, quite sick of coffee. i drink it merely to survive now. but my body seems to be repel it for the moment. haha.... Hey, you writing for Nanowrimo? You should. It's a good experience, i'm sure.
Posted by
Serena |
9:04 AM
lol, oon yow, 5 k is very little la, if given more time (and perhaps more interest) i would love to analyze it in more depth and write................................15 k of words....hahaha serena dun kill me kay =P
anyway good job serena, it was a pleasure working with you. the borders and the mcd's lol, last sem it was philosophy and now political science, it was a killer but all our effort paid off =)
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:46 PM
Post a Comment