« Home | Seasons come, seasons go » | *Pant* » | ...Continuation? » | Post-it » | On Career & Marriage » | Spontaneous Snippet » | To the Big Man in my life » | How to enjoy studying » | Why you should procrastinate » | The WONDERS of University Life »

A whole new world?

Ok, for the sake of appeasing some precious people in my life (one of whom happens to be good ol' Sexy....haha....), I have decided to attempt to be more regular in blogging now. But I'm sure that by now, lots of faithful readers would have found themselves in greener pastures. Hehe... Oh goodie, then I won't be so self-conscious anymore. =) But I can't guarantee that I'll be just as regular in replying your messages on the tag board la. I don't know why but I'm just super duper lazy to reply. So you can start giving up on messaging me there. Haha... but God bless the kind and patient souls who have never given up on me. Hehe...

I just got back from a 3-day retreat in a suburb area. Really relaxing and yet upbeat enough considering how I'm still recovering from my week-old flu bug. Mafia. Warlords and Scumbags. Swimming. Ooglie-Wooglie. F.O.O.D. Strolls in the rain. Sudoku. Haha....Bliss.

Why a new a world? It's funny how life really seems so different after you've had yet another mind revamp. I was just telling a good friend the other day that unfortunately, some of my good friends whom I've not been able to spend much more time with recently are still stuck with who they think I was 3 years ago when in fact, I really have changed quite a bit and I can safely say I am a different person today. And because of that, my world seems so different to me now. Life is so exciting and uniquely interesting in so many ways. Every turn seems like an adventure - whether it brings fear or hope.

I am finally so comfortable, being in my own skin. Thank God. It would have been too tiring otherwise.

Over the weekend, I've grown to be so grateful for a bunch of people whom I've grown to be so chummy with and that I'd do anything to look out for them and care for them.

I thank God for the haze. It helps me realize that's how life would be like if you don't have a clear vision of where you want to head to or even the faintest idea of where you're heading.

Anyways, my focus for the next 2 weeks will be my final research project, preparations for Yi Kor's wedding and the 10km marathon. Which can all be translated into 7 words: sheer hard work and lots of prayer!

I need to get in shape (although a certain someone said it'd be impossible for me to ever do so, I shan't ever give up!). The sleeping in bed all of last week due to a bad case of once-a-year-flu has left me muscle-less. Am flabby all over. Eeyew. How to run marathon like that? Cannot cannot.

Oh well, in God I shall trust! And I mean that, for all areas of my life! Especially for some...Hehehe....

eh, only arms got affected ah? thought got somewhere else not firm dy? Ahahahah, keep updating la. always checking out ur blog k! be it too deep for me or...just deep! =P

-good ol' Sexy-

eh i where got say arms only? of coz i meant flabby all over la. oh well, i can live with for now la...but ya..picking up the pace too before body gets too sluggish - a state which i can't stand. but my flu's still in full-swing la. eesh.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links