« Home | A whole new world? » | Seasons come, seasons go » | *Pant* » | ...Continuation? » | Post-it » | On Career & Marriage » | Spontaneous Snippet » | To the Big Man in my life » | How to enjoy studying » | Why you should procrastinate »

I want to...

own the perfect teapot with the nicest teacups ever.

I heard today that if we want something so bad, it can and will happen. And so from today onwards, I shall keep track of little things that I often want but often forget. =)

welcome back!

me faithful reader okay ... hehe

which reminds me, I haven't gotten back to you bout that article ... crap ... so sorry, been really busy the last few months ... u still want a reply?

hehe ... sorie yah

i'm reading too!!

those who live at their computers need *something* to procrastinate with!

j
(yes, it's me. take a hint from that 4-syllable 'p' word)

shungz: replied u via email. =)

J: hey...i can't access your blog anymore. ppl stalking u?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links