Post-wedding
One In is now out. Three more to go. =)
Two quite soon. One not so soon. =)
*cheeky grin*
Too packed with work to blog much or reply your messages for the moment. Even my mobile phone has become like my email account. FULL of unreplied messages. Oops, sorry folks.
Since
tomorrow - 1 assignment due, 2 tests
day after the morrow - 2 assignments due
next Mon - finals
next Thu - final finals
next next Thu - final thesis
are items on my plate,
I figured, the only way I'm gonna survive is found in this quote:
"(S)He who laughs, lasts."
And so, it's been a jolly good day, smiling and laughing at many little things that I seem to have missed during my busyness for the past month.
Ahh...it's good to laugh.
A LOT.
Two quite soon. One not so soon. =)
*cheeky grin*
Too packed with work to blog much or reply your messages for the moment. Even my mobile phone has become like my email account. FULL of unreplied messages. Oops, sorry folks.
Since
tomorrow - 1 assignment due, 2 tests
day after the morrow - 2 assignments due
next Mon - finals
next Thu - final finals
next next Thu - final thesis
are items on my plate,
I figured, the only way I'm gonna survive is found in this quote:
"(S)He who laughs, lasts."
And so, it's been a jolly good day, smiling and laughing at many little things that I seem to have missed during my busyness for the past month.
Ahh...it's good to laugh.
A LOT.

Post a Comment