« Home | Snippets » | Thank you, babe » | To The One » | Post-wedding » | Finally the first! » | The power of stress » | Something light » | I don't like... » | Simple but wise » | This season »

A miracle in the making!

Haha...purposely blog at 4.25am to show how hardworking I am.....not! The only reason why I am up at this hour is because I have been everything but hardworking. Anyways, there's no time now for hindsight. I only have time for foresight.

I am at least 30 pages short of my thesis which is supposed to be submitted by next Tuesday (which is in 4 days' time?) which is coincidentally also the day I start work. Now, how "interesting" is that?

It's not that I'm ignoring your messages...this time next week, I should be able to be more "conversational" with other humans and hopefully reply your messages.....hehe..... Let's just say that for the past few weeks, there's been no other communication like the one I've had with my Father. Literally 24-7.

How I've pleaded. How I've cried. How I have hoped and how I have prayed with every grain of strength and ounce of sweat. For a miracle that is so not deserved. And I know deep within my heart that the miracle is in progress.

Nevertheless, I want to shout on every rooftop of how good God is!

For those already in the know, thanks for sharing my joy.

Promise to really start updating more regularly real soon.

Oh, how I miss writing (non-academically)!

=)

SEWEEENAA!!!

hey, CONGRATS! i heard you landed yourself to be a TA. i'm impressed! way to go, girl!! miss you loads..

*muax* & huggies..

Fwencees

din go camp?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links