« Home | Thank you, babe » | To The One » | Post-wedding » | Finally the first! » | The power of stress » | Something light » | I don't like... » | Simple but wise » | This season » | Now I know »

Snippets

I am one thesis short of graduating!

After suffering from a bout of food poisoning and sleeping for 36 hours straight...I am finally up and alive again!

So excited about the birth of a friend's baby girl!

Camp's in a day!

Starting work soon!

'Tis a season to be jolly!

You got a job right after graduation? Amazing. =P
*coughwhen'stheweddingcough*

You've got a job already?! Wow! Lesser time to meet up then. It always happen when people walk into the working world, they just drift apart and all. But you know me, I'll spam your inbox with my greetings. Hehehe!

Looks like it will be a busy December for you this year. Guess we will have to catch up later then. It's still the odd month that we meet in.

Cybermate

Hey Serena...

All the best as you start your working phrase of life...

Take care and God bless!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links