To The One
Over the past weeks, it has hit me over and over how I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for You.
Perhaps, a little cliched because the same ol' lines have been overused, but I really owe it all to You. I really can't imagine where I would be without You. I really can't. My imagination fails me. Maybe because there really isn't going to be a 'me' without a 'You'.
I never deserved You. But that's what WE are about, isn't it? I never deserving it but You always looking beyond what normal eyes see; instead, You're always giving, loving and restoring US.
Could words ever succeed to describe my utmost confidence in the alliance I have with You?
You are a real Friend indeed. You literally carry my weight upon Your shoulders. I don't know why I still struggle with keeping my own burdens when You are waiting for me to pass it over to Your open hands. I must be a fool.
So, with every single ounce of truth in the lyrics, I dedicate this song to YOU. To You, who has NEVER failed me. To You, who never gives up on me even in times when I was a pain, a lost cause.
"When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up
To more than I can be.
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up
To more than I can be.
There is no life - no life without its hunger
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly
But when you come and I am filled with wonder
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up
To more than I can be.
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up
To more than I can be."
Eternally grateful,
Yours
Perhaps, a little cliched because the same ol' lines have been overused, but I really owe it all to You. I really can't imagine where I would be without You. I really can't. My imagination fails me. Maybe because there really isn't going to be a 'me' without a 'You'.
I never deserved You. But that's what WE are about, isn't it? I never deserving it but You always looking beyond what normal eyes see; instead, You're always giving, loving and restoring US.
Could words ever succeed to describe my utmost confidence in the alliance I have with You?
You are a real Friend indeed. You literally carry my weight upon Your shoulders. I don't know why I still struggle with keeping my own burdens when You are waiting for me to pass it over to Your open hands. I must be a fool.
So, with every single ounce of truth in the lyrics, I dedicate this song to YOU. To You, who has NEVER failed me. To You, who never gives up on me even in times when I was a pain, a lost cause.
"When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up
To more than I can be.
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up
To more than I can be.
There is no life - no life without its hunger
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly
But when you come and I am filled with wonder
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up
To more than I can be.
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up
To more than I can be."
Eternally grateful,
Yours

Post a Comment