Grrr....
I woke up this morning, the grumpiest ever. I was desperate to blame someone for how I was feeling.
It's that silly car behind me that keeps on honking every 5 seconds.
I need my coffee and I need it now!!! Why isn't there coffee where you need it?
Grr...
Why did I sleep so late again?! I wouldn't have had to if she didn't....or if he had done it....
Grr...
I could go down the list if complaints and murmurs I had this morning. I just wanted to point my finger at someone and after going round the whole world, I found that my finger came back to point itself at me.
I am the one responsible.
I should stop doing this to myself. But there's just a billion things to be done. AGAIN. When does it ever stop?
Oh well, I shall make the best of it. The next few months are gonna be crazy as the new sem starts (translates to more students, more marking, more lesson preparation, etc.) while I try to juggle studying for a graduate Psychology exam and do more applications during the nights. God help me.
So let me make my 2nd cup of coffee now while I calm my nerves. Hehe...
It's that silly car behind me that keeps on honking every 5 seconds.
I need my coffee and I need it now!!! Why isn't there coffee where you need it?
Grr...
Why did I sleep so late again?! I wouldn't have had to if she didn't....or if he had done it....
Grr...
I could go down the list if complaints and murmurs I had this morning. I just wanted to point my finger at someone and after going round the whole world, I found that my finger came back to point itself at me.
I am the one responsible.
I should stop doing this to myself. But there's just a billion things to be done. AGAIN. When does it ever stop?
Oh well, I shall make the best of it. The next few months are gonna be crazy as the new sem starts (translates to more students, more marking, more lesson preparation, etc.) while I try to juggle studying for a graduate Psychology exam and do more applications during the nights. God help me.
So let me make my 2nd cup of coffee now while I calm my nerves. Hehe...

Post a Comment