« Home | One for the Bookies » | Grrr.... » | Monday in Melaka » | Happy Birthday Mummy! » | Teach me » | Dear YOU » | What is fair? » | 07.07.07 - Mr. & Mrs. Benny Mun » | CLICK ME » | Goodbyes are eye-openers »

A weekend whirl

I'm here, on a Tuesday morning, sitting at my own study desk AT HOME!

Ahh, I've forgotten what it feels like to not be at the carpetted place at work first thing every morning.

Actually recovering from a bout of dunno-what-hit-me-sorta-like-food-poisoning. I'm really exhausted too. So yah, shall just stay in and be a good girl today.

Too lazy to type more so here, a picture of me with Dashing Darren, the most eligible bachelor in YC. Hehe...


Hansel & Gretel 07

Pretty dress! You look great!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links