« Home | Chocs & Coffee » | A weekend whirl » | One for the Bookies » | Grrr.... » | Monday in Melaka » | Happy Birthday Mummy! » | Teach me » | Dear YOU » | What is fair? » | 07.07.07 - Mr. & Mrs. Benny Mun »

Star-dee time!

GRE Psych is in 2 months' time. So that means it's time to open the book to study!

Yay!

Trust me, after working for the past 7 months, the prospect of studying, even just for one exam, is exciting!!!

But the brains need some oiling.

Meanwhile, the heart, as usual, needs some loving. Ehehe...

So, finally I now know what it feels like to have to study and work at the same time. After scoring so low in the GRE general test, verbal section (in order to score, I would've had to read the dictionary for goodness' sake! madness!), I'd better buck up this time.

So dear students, welcome me to your league once again!


About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links