« Home | My results » | Of holiday-ing » | Of Christmas and Cheesecakes » | Half-way everything » | Another short one » | » | On a mission » | Freedom is the song that I sing » | It all boils down to motives » | Dealing with disappointment »
Posted by Serena on Saturday, January 07, 2006 at 6:11 PM | Permalink
Did you lose weight?
Posted by Anonymous | 12:57 AM
yeah, i was gonna say that u lost weight too...and i only realized abt two seconds ago that u got a haircut-after spending like almost 15 minutes talking to u in church just now....must be this flu that i seem to be coming down with! =)
Posted by Anonymous | 4:27 PM
oooo i look so different...hahahaha...yes the relief...sigh...and congrats on your results! Glory is His!
Posted by Anonymous | 11:45 PM
ephez & navee: I don't think so. I don't really feel it. But if I did, yippee! And I hope it stays off then! hehe....Joey: sounds like you. thanks!
Posted by Serena | 10:15 PM
Post a Comment
Did you lose weight?
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:57 AM
yeah, i was gonna say that u lost weight too...and i only realized abt two seconds ago that u got a haircut-after spending like almost 15 minutes talking to u in church just now....must be this flu that i seem to be coming down with! =)
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:27 PM
oooo i look so different...hahahaha...yes the relief...sigh...and congrats on your results! Glory is His!
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:45 PM
ephez & navee: I don't think so. I don't really feel it. But if I did, yippee! And I hope it stays off then! hehe....
Joey: sounds like you. thanks!
Posted by
Serena |
10:15 PM
Post a Comment