« Home | Birthday Boy » | Advertorial » | I love the rain » | Anger management » | I can't wait » | Ready, get set, go! » | My Love... » | Malaysian Madness » | The Wonderful 10-Day Plan » | In season »

Nothing like popsicle on a hot day! =)


I had one of these today, thanks to a treat by a fellow collegemate. Delicioooooooous!

yeah, thanks for letting me bite off some of it! =)...felt real good after worrying abt my presentation...take carez and hope u enjoy that mocha! muaks!

haha...u could have had more bites, if you wanted, you know. =)

mocha was delicious! really. very seldom find a nice instant mocha drink. really. *hint* kekeke....

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links