« Home | Nothing like popsicle on a hot day! =) » | Birthday Boy » | Advertorial » | I love the rain » | Anger management » | I can't wait » | Ready, get set, go! » | My Love... » | Malaysian Madness » | The Wonderful 10-Day Plan »

Best April's Fool


The best joke was played on me today,
except that it wasn't funny.

It happened to be a man,
except that it was a policeman.

The joke lasted somewhat short,
A mere 5 minutes or so.

It all began when I brilliantly broke the law,
that only left my heart so sore.


In exchange for a white sheet,
I'd have to see my wallet deplete.


A painful lesson, it's no doubt,
That reminds me I'm an adult.

No one else to come to my aid,
I'll just have to get it paid.

In short, I deliberately broke the law by crossing over the double line area on the Federal Highway. I've always known that I'll one day be punished for my lack of discretion and obedience. I didn't even bother to debate. It was as if I was anticipating it already. I deserved it. Sniffles. Oh well, RM300 for a lesson well-learnt. Looks like I'll just have to starve for a month. Or maybe, even longer. Don't dare to tell my parents...

Definitely an April Food's day I will never forget. Oh well....look on the bright side, Serena. Something to tell your grandchildren someday...

*sigh*

guess what i thought
i thought the policeman played April Fool on u ok and gave u the saman paper =P

This story? Grandchildren? Looks more like a children story than grandchildren story to me... =P

haha ... i also kena before ...
200 bucks summon in Seremban bcos i apparently jumped the red light ... i still maintin my innocence ... it was yellow!!

but anywayz ... i went to pay and never told my parents

guess wat ... few months later ... my mom asks me ... "eh, u kena summon huh" ... haha

must be that time when she went to renew the road tax la ... so kena caught also in the end

haha

eh, wat about the april fool dinner?

Hey, you should censor your number plate dear.

yah, thanks. i realized it about all the personal details. but hadn't had time to take it of. appreciate your concern. Laura?

chai: yah, still waiting for my treat. =P

shungz: finally told them. survived. *phew* ehehe.

ephez: hah. i like to dream big and dream far ahead of time. =P

ruth: haha, i wish.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links