« Home | Our Commitment » | How virtuous can you be? » | The only TEST that matters... » | Best April's Fool » | Nothing like popsicle on a hot day! =) » | Birthday Boy » | Advertorial » | I love the rain » | Anger management » | I can't wait »

Comrade-in-arm



I've said this before but I'll say it again:
There really is nothing greater than a friend who sticks closer than a sister.
So glad I have you walking with me.
Love you, Sheen!

ahhhh...:) thank you thank you (takes multiple bows) ha ha just kidding. love you to the high heavens!!!

pls, i know u did multiple bows. =P u sure ur capable of loving me to high heavens? let me put that love to test. i want some freddos NOW! =P

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links