« Home | Restless Bits » | Super Lazy » | The Nice Kind of Smell » | Ole Ole Ole Ole! » | In the mood for doughnuts » | Crushes » | Fond of Fondue » | A cheer for Cheer » | Spoilt for choice » | Appreciation #3 »

Choo's 21st

Last Saturday, Navee and I braved ourselves to face the unknown in unfamilliar territory, Cheras, in order to make it for our dear May Kuen's 21st birthday bash. Thank you for a scrumptious spread. Yummy...if only I had more stomachs to down them all.



She was in Form 1 when I was in Form 5.
And yet we were in the same class for 1 sem.
Haha....I just had to, Navee. =P


Three's NOT a crowd =).
We look like small kids. Haha...




4 smiling faces:
Asha, me, Choo, Navee.

The HELP batch:
AiLing, me, Navee, Asha, Nadine, Bday Girl Choo, & Lorraine.

hey serena, navee
you both look fantabulous:)

awwww.thanks. why do u think i put it up? =P
it's the nice wall background color, i'm telling u. =)

I believe you.

hey, i think the wall's beauty is secondary =p...u know serena it's amazing how for some reason, that line never gets old-the one abt our age diff. thanks again for agreeing to car pool. I'd be sooo lost i'd prolly only get there AFTER the party if i drove!
I'm telling you ppl, this girl is amazing company. can;t go wrong spending time with her! =)

Aiyoh! I also haven't put up the pics yet!!! LOL......you look great in the pics ;)

and so do u two! =) choo, enjoy the fun that comes with being an adult ya? which...navee will have to wait just for awhile to experience. hahahaha.... =P

navee: thanks for your kind words. I am on cloud 9 just for while now....hehe.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links